About JoAnne Guderian
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the White Mountain areas, please contact me.
- Licensed since 1998
- Held Nevada Sales Person License & Brokers License till 2009
- Arizona Brokers License
- 2003-2008 managed a branch office of Coldwell Banker in Las Vegas, recruited and trained over 80 agents. Office placed in the Top 100 out of 2500 offices Nationwide.
West USA Reatly
- Over 2000+ agents in Arizona
- 3 Local Offices serving the whole of the White Mountains
- West USA is ranked #13 in the Nation, for productivity and holds the distinction of most sales per office.
- Direct marketing to all of those agents via the West USA intranet.
- 2016 West USA celebrated 35 years
- Our motto: 'A Sale is not something you pursue, it's what happens to you while you are immersed in serving your client'