- For Sale
N9048 Concho, AZ 85924 Get directions$20,000
- MLS# 223038
- Listed 7 Months 26 Days Ago
Nice parcel with rolling hills and views to the North and West. An existing structure is located on the land, which was used by the Kress family for many years. It is not in good shape and will need some work to make it weather proof. It would be an ideal building for solar equipment, a storage building, or possibly a place to live while you build? The foundation and the frame are good, it is being conveyed with no value ''as is''. The power lines run on the South side of the land, there are areas on the land that the power lines cannot be seen. Located in Apache County closer to Snowflake than Concho, the area benefits from sitting on the Coconino Aquifer, with an abundant water supply. Enjoy the four seasons, some snow in winter but not a lot. Summer temps in the 80's with cool night ai Located within a half hour of Snowflake. Old Hunt is a county maintained road. 9048 is a non-maintained road, but only 2.1 miles of it.
- Lot Size Acres: 39.4
- Topography: Rolling
- Vegetation: Juniper/Pinon, Heavily Treed
Exterior and Lot Features
- Road Maintenance: County, Private
- Lot Size Square Feet: 1716264
- Association: No
- Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 0
- School District: Snowflake
Amenities and Community Features
- Horse Amenities: Yes
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 280.00
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: Apache
- Directions: From Concho Highway, East approx. 14 miles to Old Hunt (5270), N approx. 4 miles to 9048, 2.1 miles to just past 9169, to sign on the left.
- Source Property Type: B
- Area: Snowflake
- Source Neighborhood: Ranch Wh Mt
- Subdivision: Ranch Wh Mt
- Source System Name: C2C
- Electric: No
Building and Construction
- Structure Type: Agricultural
We're sorry we have no data related to schools for this listing.
Property History for N9048
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.